Big thank you to mlfables for nominating me for the beautiful blogger award. I feel so special. 🙂
The rules for this award require that I write seven things about myself and then pass on the love (my nominations for this award are listed down below). So here it goes:
Three Things I’ve Learned About Writing
- A muse is the best friend a writer can ever have
- Grammatical rules can be broken for the right price
- Once you’ve written your first book, or story you’ll never read a book the same way again.
Three Things I’ve Learned About Reading
- Biographies are wonderful means of measurement. They offer a glimpse into someone else’s life and give me assurance that my characters’ lives can never be over the top.
- Readers (especially lovers of romance) like to read about someone whose life is spiraling downward and how they fight to climb back to the top.
- For a writer, other people’s books become textbooks.
One Thing I’ve Learned About Life
- It has the potential to get better every day. It’s up to me to recognize that and act on it.
Now, I’d like to acknowledge the following bloggers and say thanks for making my world a little nicer. My nominees for this award are as follows: