I’ve discovered numerous sites and resources geared toward writers. I’ve only listed a few. I’ll work on a complete listing. Hope they help you navigate through your world of creativity.
1. Writers Digest: Great source of information.
2. Writing World.com: Another great resource with tons of information.
3. Agent Query.com: A free, valuable source for writers seeking an agent, learning to submit/write a query, manuscript or synopsis.
4. Writers Market: Great online resource that helps you keep track of your submissions/potential agents and publishers. It’s fee-based, but worth every penny.
5. Romance Writers of America: If you’re writing in the romance genre, you definitely want to take advantage of the knowledge found within this organization.
6. New Jersey Romance Writers: If you live in New Jersey this is a local chapter of the national RWA, packed with plenty of talent and knowledge.
7. LitMatch: A free service that helps keep your agent queries and submissions in order.
8. QueryTracker: Another great, service that helps keep your agent queries and submissions in order. It’s free, however for better tracking services there is an annual fee.